July 12-16, 2021
This institute and follow-up course will examine the role of the Volume 2 High Leverage Teaching Practices (HLTPs) that drive the fundamental aspects of World Language Instruction. Participants will examine the theory and research that informs each practice. The course readings, videos, and discussions will allow students to relate each core practice to their own curriculum and create work products that they can implement in their classroom this fall. Conducted in English for teachers of all languages.
- 15 Professional Development Points (3 day workshop only): $300
- 67.5 Professional Development Points (3 day workshop & online course): $540
- 3 Graduate Credits (3 day workshop & online course):
- PDLL 552ID Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU): $955
- PEDD 9180 University of the Pacific: $850
- Ashland University (register and pay directly on their website): $1050