Open Registration- Self Paced CourseThis course acquaints the learner with the linguistic needs of ELL/ESL students. Course includes the design and implementation of strategies and interventions targeted to specific linguistic needs identified in their ELL/ESL classrooms related to phonetics, phonology, semantics, pragmatics, morphology, syntax, typology, orthography, linguistic advocacy, grammar, language acquisition, and sociolinguistics. Specific topics in sociolinguistics and psycholinguistics will be analyzed with a focus on improving the overall instruction of ELL/ESL students. Teachers have 3 months from date of registration to complete the online course material.
- 60 Professional Development Points: $285
- 3 Graduate Credits:
- PEDD 9137 University of the Pacific: $540
- PDLL 598 A Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU): $600 (if requesting transcript before September 1, 2020)
- PDLL 506ID Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU): $600 (if requesting transcript after September 1, 2020)
- EDU 6130 Ashland University: (register and pay the university directly) $750