OPEN REGISTRATION- SELF PACED COURSE
Not sure which credit option to choose? Learn more about each credit option here and review your state/district requirements.
- Idioma Professional Development Certificate (accepted by most states)
- Approved Illinois CPDU Certificate through partnership with CEII
- Approved Massachusetts PDP Certificate
- Approved New York CTLE Certificate
- Approved Pennsylvania ACT48 Certificate
3 Graduate-Level Credits
- PEDD 9108: University of the Pacific: $540
- PDLL 540ID: Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU): $600
- EDU 6130 Ashland University: (register and pay the university directly) $750
This course provides an introduction to the history of art and architecture of Latin America beginning with pre-Columbian times and ending with contemporary creations. Historical circumstances will be taken into account so that the student is able to understand what both art and architecture reveal about Latin American thought and culture. In addition to discovering the cultural and historical background in relation to artistic constructions, students will design a unit lesson plan that appropriately incorporates course material into the L2 Spanish classroom. Conducted in Spanish.
What participants are saying about this course
"This was a great course and full of fun, new resources for me to use in my classroom! Thanks!"
There is no required textbook for this course. All materials are digital and will be provided in the online course.
Online modules and collaborative discussion boards. This course is self-paced.
About the Instructor
Mellissia Walles, Instructor. Read more on Our Team page!
Click here to request a syllabus.