Fall 2: October 23- December 8 (Online, Instructor facilitated)
Not sure which credit option to choose? Learn more about each credit option here and review your state/district requirements.
45 Professional Development/Clock Hours: $590
- Idioma Professional Development Certificate (accepted by most states)
- Approved Illinois CPDU Certificate through partnership with CEII
- Approved Massachusetts PDP Certificate
- Approved New York CTLE Certificate
- Approved Pennsylvania ACT48 Certificate
- Approved Texas CPE Certificate
3 Graduate-Level Credits
PEDD 9174: University of the Pacific: $925
- CLDE 591 CHIN 502 DEVEL CHINESE LANG: Colorado State University Pueblo: $950
PDLL 551ID: Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU): $1005
- EDU 6130 Ashland University: (register and pay the university directly) $1050
This online course is specifically designed for middle school and high school Chinese teachers, explores how to directly teach students the language survival skills, as well as understand why and how comprehensible input works. Participants will collaborate and share successful strategies on developing students' interpretive, presentational, and interpersonal skills. Learn how to hook your students with effective learning experiences, and set up successful systems that will skyrocket student’s engagement and acquisition. Get ready to grow your toolbox with effective acquisition-driven instruction strategies. Conducted in Mandarin.
What participants are saying about this course
"Ms. Liu's videos were very clear and she provided students with helpful suggestions in the discussion."
There is no required textbook for this course. All materials are digital and will be provided in the online course.
Online weekly learning modules, collaborative discussion boards and instructor feedback. This course is not self-paced.
Students who matriculate into an Instructor-Facilitated course should adhere to the dates listed on the website. Final coursework should be submitted within one week after the course end date. Course extensions beyond one week are subject to a $50 fee.
About the Instructor
Chang Liu, Instructor. Read more about Our Team page!
Click here to request a syllabus.