Fall 2: October 24- December 6 (online & asynchronous)
This course offers fresh and flexible activities based on films and film clips that you can custom fit into any thematic curriculum. Aimed at beginning and intermediate students, you will find the activities spiral easily all the way to Advanced Placement. Spend a few weeks improving your French and spicing up your curriculum. A pragmatic and creative opportunity for teachers who are eager to engage their students’ childlike energy in self-directed, student-centered learning. Conducted in French by Chris Carroll.
Students who matriculate into an Instructor-Facilitated course should adhere to the dates listed on the website. Final coursework should be submitted within one week after the course end date. Course extensions beyond one week are subject to a $50 fee.
- 60 Professional Development Points or CTLEs: $540
- 3 Graduate-level Credits:
- PEDD 9125 University of the Pacific: $875
- PDLL 537ID Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU): $955
- EDU 6130 Ashland University: $1050 (register and pay the university directly)