Open Registration- Self Paced Course
Not sure which credit option to choose? Learn more about each credit option here and review your state/district requirements.
- Idioma Professional Development Certificate (accepted by most states)
- Approved Illinois CPDU Certificate through partnership with CEII
- Approved Massachusetts PDP Certificate
- Approved New York CTLE Certificate
- Approved Pennsylvania ACT48 Certificate
- PEDD 9107 University of the Pacific: $285
- PDLL 509ID: Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU): $310
- EDU 6130 Ashland University: (register and pay the university directly) $300
Come and discover Puerto Rico in an online workshop! This workshop will provide you with the history, current events, films, readings and relevant information to engage your classroom. These 15 hour Descubre workshop integrate a variety of resources that you will be able to share with your students and bring the Puerto Rican culture alive in your own classroom. Teachers may start a course at any time and may take up to one month from the date of registration to complete the course. Conducted in Spanish.
What participants are saying about this course
"This was a WONDERFUL course. I enjoyed reading the articles! I recommended to a few of my colleagues already! "
There is no required textbook for this course. All materials are digital and will be provided in the online course.
Online modules, collaborative discussion boards. This course is self-paced.
About the Instructor
Mellissia Walles, Instructor. Read more about Our Team page!Click here to request a syllabus.