Open Registration- Self Paced Course
Not sure which credit option to choose? Learn more about each credit option here and review your state/district requirements.
- Idioma Professional Development Certificate (accepted by most states)
- Approved Illinois CPDU Certificate through partnership with CEII
- Approved Massachusetts PDP Certificate
- Approved New York CTLE Certificate
- Approved Pennsylvania ACT48 Certificate
- PEDD 9193: University of the Pacific: $285
- PDLL 563ID: Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU): $310
- EDU 6130 Ashland University: (register and pay the university directly) $300
Come and discover Spain in an online course! This course will take you on a virtual journey through the geography, history, and culture of one of Europe’s largest countries. By the end of this course you will have engaged with many different videos, readings, and images that offer an abundance of information and ideas to create a lesson or cultural unit for your own classroom. The Descubre courses integrate a variety of resources that you will be able to share with your students and bring Spanish culture alive in your own classroom. Teachers may start a course at any time and complete the work at their own pace within one month. Conducted in Spanish.
What participants are saying about this course
"I learned a lot about Spain in this course! There were so many great resources that I can't wait to use in my own classroom."
There is no required textbook for this course. All materials are digital and will be provided in the online course.
Online modules, collaborative discussion boards. This course is self-paced.
About the Instructor
Mellissia Walles, Instructor. Read more about Our Team page!
Click here to request a syllabus.