Not sure which credit option to choose? Learn more about each credit option here and review your state/district requirements.
- Idioma Professional Development Certificate (accepted by most states)
- Approved Illinois CPDU Certificate through partnership with CEII
- Approved Massachusetts PDP Certificate
- Approved New York CTLE Certificate
- Approved Pennsylvania ACT48 Certificate
- Approved Texas CPE Certificate
- PEDD 9139: University of the Pacific: 3 non-degree graduate-level credits: $540
- PDLL 501ID: Southern New Hampshire University: 3 Transferable Graduate Credits: $600
- EDU 6130: Ashland University: register and pay the university directly): $750
Open Registration- Self Paced Course
These online courses provide teachers with affordable opportunities to complete course work that is interesting, and relevant. Once your registration is completed you will receive an email with access to the course material. You must complete the work within the given time frame in order to receive credit for the course. Instructor and technical assistance is available but you complete the work at your own pace. Using explanatory videos and exercises, this independent study course provides a comprehensive review of Italian grammar, targeting problem areas of grammar for many advanced learners. Designed for students preparing for licensure exams, teachers preparing to teach advanced levels, as well as native speakers of Italian charged with teaching advanced grammar concepts. Participants will collaborate and share successful strategies for teaching a variety of topics. Conducted in Italian. Teachers have 3 months from date of registration to complete the online course material.
Nocchi, Susanna and Roberto Tartaglione., Grammatica Avanzata della Lingua Italiana (2006) ISBN 888-237281
Online modules and collaborative discussion boards. This course is self-paced.
About the Instructor
Monica Canetta, Instructor. Read more on Our Team page!
Click here to request a syllabus.