Courses in Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Latin, German, ESL or with a focus on World Language Methodology & Pedagogy

Our Partnerships

Southern New Hampshire University - SNHU

Transferable Graduate Credit Credits earn through Southern New Hampshire University may be applied towards a degree, pending institution approval.

All courses and the SNHU Graduate Certificate of Professional Study are university courses for university credit and will appear on the student’s official SNHU transcript.

Accredited by New England Commission on Higher Education (NECHE) formally known as New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).

Visit Website
Request an SNHU Syllabus


Ashland University

Ashland University is the number one provider graduate credit in the state of Ohio serving over 400 school districts in all 88 counties with more affordable graduate credits for use in teaching and/or administration license renewal.

Registration for Ashland University Graduate Courses must be made directly on their website.

Accredited by Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.

Visit Website
Request an Ashland University Syllabus


University of the Pacific

All courses are designed to meet the needs of educators for career and salary advancement. These courses are not applicable to a degree at Pacific but can be transferred at the discretion of your institution. District approval is recommended before enrolling. An official transcript is available from Pacific upon successful completion of coursework.

Accredited by The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).

Visit Website
Request a University of the Pacific Syllabus


*Graduate level courses with Idioma Education & Consulting are not applicable for a degree with our partnering universities. An official transcript is available upon successful completion of coursework through the selected university from which the student chooses to receive credit. While it may be possible for the credits earned in these courses to be used for salary advancement, degree completion and state licensing requirements, we do not provide assurance that any state licensing board or school district will accept these credits for those purposes. Individuals seeking credits for those purposes are advised to check with the appropriate agencies and gain approval prior to registering.