New Teacher Coaching
Classroom Management and Curriculum & Instructional Coaching
New and veteran world language teachers can find much needed support for classroom management and instructional practices through our coaching program.
Participanting teachers can work virutally or in-person, one-on-one or small groups of 2-4 with an Idioma Education & Consulting licensed teacher and instructional coach. Participants also get access to our new teacher cohort Facebook group and monthly group online coaching sessions.
Common topics include:
- Classroom management strategies
- Curriculum writing using backward design
- Assessment and evaluation of formative and summative activities
- Integrated Performance Assessments
- Authentic resource collection and curation
- Comprehensible input teaching methods
- Teaching grammar in context
To get started, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your name and best way to contact you
- Where you teach: state and school district
- What you teach: language and language level(s)
- Who you teach: ages or grade level(s)
- Your teaching goals
As we get a sense of your individual or group needs, we can put together a customized coaching plan that works within district or building budgets.
We look forward to working with you!