Idioma Education offers convenient online and hybrid graduate courses specifically designed for educators who are focused on developing skills necessary to expand their knowledge and meet the challenges of today's classroom.
Courses are designed and facilitated by practicing educators and subject matter experts and integrate activities and lessons ideas that can be applied to your own curriculum. We offer courses in Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin Portuguese, Latin, ESL or with a focus on World Language Methodology & Pedagogy.
Graduate Credit or Professional Development For World Language Educators
- Graduate Courses for degree completion, professional development, re-certification or salary advancement
- Courses taken for Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) transferable graduate credit may be applied toward the 12-credit option for professional licensure in Massachusetts or other graduate programs
- All courses are developed by highly qualified and dynamic university instructors
- Instructor-facilitated courses offered in six or eight week accelerated sessions and accommodate public school vacations
- Choice of Syllabus and Transcript from three prominent, accredited universities (see partnerships)
- Southern New Hampshire University
- University of the Pacific
- Ashland University- (register directly through the university)
- Graduate Courses may audited and taken for Professional Development Hours. Certificate of Completion is provided by Idioma Education & Consulting, a MA DESE approved Professional Development Provider. The MA DESE will convert a graduate course or approved equivalent into PDPs (1 semester hour = 22.5 PDPs) so you may earn both if you take our courses for credit.
- Idioma also offers affordable Self-paced Courses that allow teachers to start a course anytime and work at their own pace.
Contact Idioma Education to find out how we can help you with:
- Renewing your Teaching license with Professional Development Hours
- Salary Advancement or a Masters + Lane Change
- "12-credit Option" for Professional License in Content Area
- Transfer credit for degree completion
- Southern New Hampshire University's Graduate Certificate of Professional Study focused in World Language Methodology & Pedagogy or Hispanic Studies & Education
- Curriculum enhancement and alignment with national standards
- On-site Workshops and Community Programs