You now have the option to earn a professional development certificate or graduate-level credit from an approved provider for ANY CONFERENCE you attend.
Not sure which credit option to choose? Learn more about each credit option here and review your state/district requirements.
15 Professional Development/Clock Hours: $100
Upon completing the Conference you will receive an email with a form where you will be asked to complete a short reflection to document your participation at the conference. You have one month to submit the assignment.
- Idioma Professional Development Certificate (accepted by most states)
- Approved Illinois CPDU Certificate through partnership with CEII
- Approved Massachusetts PDP Certificate
- New Jersey PD Hour Certificate
- Approved New York CTLE Certificate
- Approved Pennsylvania ACT48 Certificate
3 Graduate-level Credits
Following the conference/workshops, you will complete asynchronous online coursework with Idioma Education. This coursework will be required in order to earn the graduate credits. You have three months to complete the work.
- PEDD 9187: University of the Pacific: 3 non-degree graduate-level credits: $325
- PDLL 541ID: Southern New Hampshire University: 3 Transferable Graduate Credits: $385
For more information, please email email@example.com
Idioma Education & Consulting, LLC invites conference participants to register for approved PD hours for conference attendance and brief reflection, or three graduate credits for attending a world language or professional educators conference and the completion the post conference course.
The three graduate level credits requires you to complete 45 contact hours and assignment hours. In this context “contact hours” are those you spend attending sessions or workshops and participating in conference-related learning activities; and “assignment hours” are those you spend on homework assignments in the course. See the table of examples below.
|Acceptable Contact Hour Activities||Acceptable Assignment Hour Activities|
To earn professional development or graduate credit, you will be required to complete and submit the following:
- Participate in various conference sessions and/or workshops and summarize through a reflection
- Complete the online course modules through Idioma
- Complete the Conference Credit Form and all required assignments.
- Submit your completed assignment within three months of the conference