You now have the option to earn a professional development certificate or graduate-level credit from an approved provider for the 2022 World Language Teacher Summit.
NOTE: For these courses to be valid, you must purchase the all-access pass to WLTS22 at worldlangteachers.com
Not sure which credit option to choose? Learn more about each credit option here and review your state/district requirements.
15 Professional Development/Clock Hours: $100
Upon completing this Summit you will be asked to complete a short reflection and assignment to document your participation. You have one month to submit the assignment.
- Idioma Professional Development Certificate (accepted by most states)
- Approved Illinois CPDU Certificate through partnership with CEII
- Approved Massachusetts PDP Certificate
- New Jersey PD Hour Certificate
- Approved New York CTLE Certificate
- Approved Pennsylvania ACT48 Certificate
- Approved Texas CPE Certificate
3 Graduate-level Credits
An additional 30 hours of asynchronous online coursework with Idioma Education will be required in order to earn the graduate credits. You have three months to complete the work.
- PEDD 9187: University of the Pacific: 3 non-degree graduate-level credits: $540
- PDLL 541ID: Southern New Hampshire University: 3 Transferable Graduate Credits: $600
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org