Open Registration- Self Paced Course
Not sure which credit option to choose? Learn more about each credit option here and review your state/district requirements.
15 Professional Development/Clock Hours: $155
- Idioma Professional Development Certificate (accepted by most states)
- Approved Illinois CPDU Certificate through partnership with CEII
- Approved Massachusetts PDP Certificate
- Approved New York CTLE Certificate
- Approved Pennsylvania ACT48 Certificate
1 Graduate-Level Credit
- PEDD 9119 University of the Pacific: $285
- PDTM 500ID Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU): $310
- EDU 6130 Ashland University: (register and pay the university directly) $300
Designed to meet the Massachusetts Re-certification requirement of 15-PDPs for training in strategies for effective schooling for students with disabilities and instruction of students with diverse learning styles.
The overall goal of this course is for teachers to develop an understanding of differentiate content, activities and assessments to meet the needs of all learners. Teachers have 1 month from date of registration to complete the online course material at their own pace.
What participants are saying about this course
"I really enjoyed this course. It was interesting, and I learned a lot. I like the discussion board format, as it's great to see what other people are doing and to read their reflections, even when we aren't taking the class at the same time. The work is not too hard and I got a lot out of it."
There is no required textbook for this course. All materials are digital and will be provided in the online course.
Online modules, collaborative discussion boards. This course is self-paced.
About the Instructor
Mellissia Walles, Instructor. Read more about Our Team page!
Click here to request a syllabus.