Open Registration- Self Paced Course
Not sure which credit option to choose? Learn more about each credit option here and review your state/district requirements.45 Professional Development/Clock Hours: $285
- Idioma Professional Development Certificate (accepted by most states)
- Approved Illinois CPDU Certificate through partnership with CEII
- Approved Massachusetts PDP Certificate
- Approved New York CTLE Certificate
- Approved Pennsylvania ACT48 Certificate
- Approved Texas CPE Certificate
3 Graduate-Level Credits
- PEDD 9102: University of the Pacific: 3 non-degree graduate-level units: $540
- PDLL 502ID: Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU): 3 Transferable Graduate Credits: $600
- EDU 6130: Ashland University: register and pay the university directly): $750
Using explanatory text and practical exercises, this independent study course provides a comprehensive review of Spanish grammar, using Gramática para la Composición (Whitley & Gonzáles) targeting problem areas of grammar for many advanced learners. Designed for students preparing for licensure exams, teachers preparing to teach advanced levels, as well as native speakers of Spanish charged with teaching advanced grammar concepts. Participants will collaborate and share successful strategies for teaching a variety of topics. Conducted in Spanish. Teachers have 3 months from date of registration to complete the online course material.
What participants are saying about this course
"This is my favorite of the three classes I have taken through Idioma. It was the most organized and effective."
Gramática para la composición; tercera edición (Whitely and González)
Online modules and collaborative discussion boards. This course is self-paced.
About the Instructor
Mellissia Walles, Instructor. Read more on Our Team page!
Click here to request a syllabus.