Open Registration- Self Paced Course
Not sure which credit option to choose? Learn more about each credit option here and review your state/district requirements.
- Idioma Professional Development Certificate (accepted by most states)
- Approved Illinois CPDU Certificate through partnership with CEII
- Approved Massachusetts PDP Certificate
- Approved New York CTLE Certificate
- Approved Pennsylvania ACT48 Certificate
- Approved Texas CPE Certificate
3 Graduate-Level Credits
- PEDD 9127: University of the Pacific: $540
- PDGC 500ID: Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU: $600
- EDU 6130 Ashland University: (register and pay the university directly) $750
This Learning Beyond the Classroom: Travel Course provides K-12 teachers an opportunity to earn graduate credit or professional development for the development of a travel program or personal travel overseas. The purpose of this course is document the process, reflect on the experience and develop curricula to integrate into the classroom in order to address problems that connect to important world issue. Coursework may be submitted in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Mandarin or Italian. Teachers have 3 months from date of registration to complete the online course material.
There is no required textbook for this course. All materials are digital and will be provided in the online course.
Online modules and collaborative discussion boards. This course is self-paced.
About the Instructor
Mellissia Walles, Instructor. Read more on Our Team page!
Click here to request a syllabus.