Open Registration- Self Paced Course
Not sure which credit option to choose? Learn more about each credit option here and review your state/district requirements.
- Idioma Professional Development Certificate (accepted by most states)
- Approved Illinois CPDU Certificate through partnership with CEII
- Approved Massachusetts PDP Certificate
- Approved New York CTLE Certificate
- Approved Pennsylvania ACT48 Certificate
- Approved Texas CPE Certificate
- PEDD 9145: University of the Pacific: $540
- PDLL 505ID: Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU): $600
- EDU 6130 Ashland University: (register and pay the university directly) $750
This course will cover the age and era of the French Impressionist Movement. The course, designed for middle and high school French teachers, explores the artistic and historical elements of the movement, as well as the biographical stories and relationships among the painters themselves. Teachers will consider how to adapt course assignments and materials in order to create specific learning outcomes that align with curricular objectives within their own classrooms. Conducted in French with occasional readings in English. Teachers have 3 months from date of registration to complete the online course material.
What participants are saying about this course
"This was a WONDERFUL course with so many resources. I enjoyed working independently and at my own pace."
There is no required textbook for this course. All materials are digital and will be provided in the online course.
Online modules, collaborative discussion boards. This course is self-paced.
About the Instructor
Elisa Kirschhoffer, Instructor. Read more about Our Team page!
Click here to request a syllabus.