Open Registration- Self Paced Course
Not sure which credit option to choose? Learn more about each credit option here and review your state/district requirements.
- Idioma Professional Development Certificate (accepted by most states)
- Approved Illinois CPDU Certificate through partnership with CEII
- Approved Massachusetts PDP Certificate
- Approved New York CTLE Certificate
- Approved Pennsylvania ACT48 Certificate
- Approved Texas CPE Certificate
- PEDD 9105: University of the Pacific: 3 non-degree graduate-level credits: $540
- PDLL 500ID: Southern New Hampshire University: 3 Transferable Graduate Credits: $600
- EDU 6130: Ashland University: register and pay the university directly): $750
Using explanatory text and practical exercises, this independent study course provides a comprehensive review of French grammar targeting problem areas of grammar (Le lieu, le moment, le nom, le pronom, et les temps) for many advanced learners. Designed for students preparing for licensure exams, teachers preparing to teach advanced levels, as well as native speakers of French charged with teaching advanced grammar concepts. Participants will access and share successful strategies for teaching a variety of topics. Teachers have 3 months from date of registration to complete the online course material. Conducted in French and an immersion experience.
What participants are saying about this course
"This was an excellent class. I enjoyed being able to work at my own pace. I was able to study, test and re-study, re-test as needed. I very much appreciated that opportunity. I especially enjoyed reading the suggestions of the fellow educators. I feel that I have many good ideas that I can implement in my classes that have come directly from the discussion boards. Thank you! Merci!"
Grégoire, Maia. Grammaire Progressive du Français. CLE International, (2012)
Online modules and collaborative discussion boards. This course is self-paced.
About the Instructor
Elisa Kirschhoffer, Instructor. Read more about Elisa on Our Team page!
Click here to request a syllabus.